Monday, May 08, 2006





Well, It's been a while since I wrote last. Things have been really busy, but good. We moved back to LA this past week! I was actually sad to leave Memphis. I was sad to leave some of the people, but it feels so good to be home. I grew up down in LA. There is absolutely nothing like home. I feel like the last 7-8 months have been a weird dream. Joe and I constantly talk about how weird we feel having been gone and all of the experiences we have had. I can't believe that we lived in that little apartment for that long. We got home last week and then packed up again and went to Destin! We had a great time. Lots of sun and relaxation. Our friends from dental school came and met us there. Joe's dad also lives there so we got to see him alot. It was really great. We are back home now and I can't believe how much I have to do in this house! I have been cleaning and organizing non stop! Joe and I are both pretty perfectionistic. It's a curse! I hope my children are more laid back than Joe and I. We have this week to get everything in order. I start back to work next week and he goes back to school also. I'm ecstatic to be back home!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a beautiful couple!! I'm so glad that ya'll finally got to take it easy since this year has been insane for ya'll. I'm also so happy that you are back in LA!