Friday, May 12, 2006

Wedding Season

Here is a picture of my mom and my future sister in law. Aren't they cute? My younger brother is getting married June 10. We are gearing up for the big day now. My mom lives for this stuff. She is queen of planning, organizing, and executing weddings. She is probably the main reason my wedding turned out as beautiful as it did.
Anyway, mothers day is Sunday so I thought I would put up a picture of my mom. We are having mothers day dinner at my house for the first time. I feel so grown up having everyone over to eat. We are really just having my immediate family, but still. One of my old roommates and I were talking yesterday and we were shocked to realize we have grown up. I still partially feel like an 18 year old kid going away to college. This past year has probably been the hardest and most character building. Joe and I had to deal with alot, but I think it has greatly healped me grow up and not take things for granted. I still don't like to admit I am in my late twenties!!! Well, hope everyone has a great mothers day.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

How did the Mother's Day lunch go?