Saturday, May 13, 2006

List of 4's

4 Jobs:

1. Babysitting 12 yrs old-22 yrs old
2. Working at my dad's accounting business (I couldn't really tell you what I did there)
3. The Limited clothing store (it was like one christmas in college)
4. Dental Hygienist in multiple offices and now multiple cities (my real career)

4 Movies:

1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Meet the Parents
3. Father of the Bride I and II
4. Legend of the Fall

4 Books:

1. To Kill a Mockingbird
2. The Winds of War/War and Remembrance
3. Anything by Patricia Cornwell (I've read most of them)
4. The Outsiders (middle school fav)

4 Places I've Lived:

1. Louisiana
2. Tennessee
3. Louisiana
4. ????

4 TV Shows:

1. The OC (#1 fav)
2. American Idol
3. VH1 cheesy shows
4. CSI

4 Vacations:

1. Kauai, Hawaii
2. Park City, Utah
3. Destin, Florida
4. Europe (haven't been yet but want to)

4 Websites:

1. yahoo mail
2. my friends' blogs
3. ????
4. ???? (i'm not much of a surfer)

4 Favorite Foods:

1. any cajun dish (i.e. jambolaya, crawfish etuffee, boil crawfish)
2. mexican food
3. french fries
4. chocolate

4 Places I'd rather be:

1. on my honeymoon (best week of my life)
2. at home (when I'm at work)
3. with my family
4. out to dinner with friends (I love to go out to eat!)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Since one of your favorite things is to go out to eat with friends we must make sure we do that a lot, okay?! You know I'm always up for it!