Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good Weekend!

Have you ever just had a really good weekend? I mean one that is relaxing but (always in our case) action packed. That was this weekend. Joe and I never decide to just roll with the punches! We always have 500 things on our plate, but this time, it was worth it. We had a great (and productive weekend)! I always feel either too busy or guilty if I have nothing to do. Why can't I find balance? If you have any ideas let me know. Anyway, back to the weekend. We went back home. I had a long list of to do's. To let you know, I got them all done. Doesn't that feel good? Ha Ha.
I did get to see one of my good friends newborn babies this weekend! She is beautiful. I was just amazed at how small she was. I am so happy for them. Joe came with me and he looked so cute holding that precious little baby. Hopefully, he will be holding ours before too long!
Saturday was pretty fun too. My future sister in law had a shower and then we went to the NO for a wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and we got to see lots of our friends from dental school.
The big event of the weekend was Joe getting a new truck! I'm so excited for him! He will be embarrassed that I wrote about his truck, but I'm trueley just excited for him.
Well, all good things must come to an end. Just like my really good weekend. Back to the grind!

Only 2 1/2 weeks until we move home!!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I hope Joe is holding ya'lls little baby soon, too! I can't wait to see the truck! I heard its awesome! Congrats! Just a few more weeks to countdown till u are out of that tiny apartment! Yeah!