I think you have something in your teeth Jennifer.
You guys look great! I'm soo glad you are blogging now! Yeah! Your life has been crazy this year and ya'll have handled it like pros! At least you always have something to blog about now!
you just think they have handled it like pros. no body knows that they just made back up and decided to be husband and wife again.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think you have something in your teeth Jennifer.
You guys look great! I'm soo glad you are blogging now! Yeah! Your life has been crazy this year and ya'll have handled it like pros! At least you always have something to blog about now!
you just think they have handled it like pros. no body knows that they just made back up and decided to be husband and wife again.
Post a Comment