Well, It's been a crazy few months! We were living in South Louisiana when we met KATRINA!
Joe had just begun a Pediatric Dentistry Residency in New Orleans two months before the storm. We were living 60+ miles away and he was commuting. After Hurricane Katrina, he was transfered to Memphis, TN to continue his education at UT. He move, I stayed, then I moved and here we are. We now live in Memphis. I work and he is a resident (temporarily) of UT. Simple? No way! We still own our house in Louisiana. Some people we know were living in it and now they have moved out. We have been living in an apartment (furnished by UT thanks sooo much) that is the size of a garage! I like to joke about it but we are grateful. I'm going to post a few pics of the famous apartment on here so you can get the real feel for our life in Memphis! Anyway, back to our house. It's now empty. I'm sure the neighbors love the high grass and the overflowing mail box. Oh well, that's life. On a happy note, we are moving home! Joe is being transfered back to LSUSD!!!! We are excited. We are ready to get back home. We will truely miss the people we have met up here. I cannot express enough how kind people have been to us during this extremely different period in our lives. Well, that should bring you up to speed with our life right now. We move back to Louisiana April 29!!!!!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment