Anna Kate went to see Santa today. She didn't cry or seem to mind the big guy but she would not smile! She says taking pictures with Santa is very serious business!

Our little tiger fan!


These next two pics are for my brother and sister in law who are in Central America and will not be home for the holidays. This is a pic of my mom and dad's house. We will miss you Jason and Sarah. Merry Christmas.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting those pictures! I really like where the tree is this time. You can see more of it. Anna Kate just keeps getting cuter and I think she is starting to look more like Joe now but that could change again by next month. Hahaha.
Jennifer and Joe---
Anna-Kate is adorable! Great pics. I especially like the one in the pink LSU outfit! We are enjoying our little Juliet. She is a beauty, of course!
Post a Comment