We went to Missouri this past weekend to celebrate AK's Grandmamma's 50th birthday and early christmas with our family up there. We drove over 1000 miles and AK did great. We had a great time. AK hopes her Grandmamma had a great birthday too!
Too many adorable pictures to comment! I esp. love the one of mimi and popa with with her. She looks like a little present under the tree with her big bow on her head! Beautiful AK!!
Yea!! She is getting so big and is so adorable. I LOVE the big red bow in her hair. How sweet. Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas. I need your address!! Can you e-mail it to me??
2 comments:
Too many adorable pictures to comment! I esp. love the one of mimi and popa with with her. She looks like a little present under the tree with her big bow on her head!
Beautiful AK!!
Yea!! She is getting so big and is so adorable. I LOVE the big red bow in her hair. How sweet. Hope y'all have a wonderful Christmas. I need your address!! Can you e-mail it to me??
Post a Comment