Thursday, July 26, 2007

A few more pics





I can't resist posting more pics!

5 comments:

lauren said...

She is perfect!! I'm so glad to see more pictures! You look WAY too good to be the mother of a newborn!! We've been thinking about y'all tons and hope everything is going well!

Kimberly said...

Oh she is just the most precious tinyest thing ever! I can't wait till I get to see her again tomorrow and give her lots of kisses!
I agree with Lauren, are you sure you had that baby? U are tiny!
Can't wait to catch up, see ya'll, and hear how its all going!

Chela said...

More pictures! More!

Jennifer C said...

What a baby doll! She is precious!

belle_fleur said...

Congratulation on the beautiful baby! She is adorable!

I just hang up the phone with Sandy and she mentioned your blog again so i'm here checking it out. I will add it in my blog so i can come and visit from time to time.

All the best,
Alida