Tuesday, July 17, 2007

SHE's here!

Anna Katherine Yale was born Monday, July 16th!
She weighed 5lbs 7oz and measured 18 inches. She is healthy and absolutely beautiful!! Jennifer is doing wonderful and Daddy is love'n every minute.
Congratulations!!

6 comments:

allilaney said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe she is here already. It seemed to have gone by so fast. Ya'll look great and I can't wait to see pictures of her up close!! She is so sweet and tiny. Enjoy every moment, it goes by sooooo fast! God Bless!

Jennifer C said...

Congratulations, Joe & Jennifer!! She's gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

What joy, and what a cutie! Tickle the baby for us!

The Thompson Family

Ose said...

Congratulations!
So glad to hear that all is well and everyone is doing fine! I also looked at her picture on your brother's blog...soooooooo pretty!
You THREE sure have a lot going on in your life right now...God bless you as you begin your new role as a parent and your new job!

lauren said...

Congratulations on your beautiful girl!! She's precious!!! We'll keep y'all in our prayers as you start the wonderful journey of parenthood!

Chela said...

I'm so excited for you all! Anna is Beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in October. Give her a bunch of sweet kisses for me! And some from her uncle Jason too!