Tuesday, October 14, 2008

AK around the house

Here are a few pics of AK recently. She is very independent and loves to go "bye bye". When she wakes up at 6:30 (sometimes as early as 5:30! yuck!) her first words are either "outside" or "bye bye". What can I say but the girl loves to go, go, go. She loves to go anywhere. She thinks Target is Disney World and Books a Million is heaven! Cheap entertainment that I know won't last that long. She keeps us busy and laughing. She looks more and more like her daddy but acts like her own big girl these days.
Daddy and Miss Priss

what's this face?

running in the sprinkler topless?

check out this face and crazy hair
sweet girl just hanging out
she thinks she is soooo big b/c she can climb up and sit at the table all by herself

Children's museum (yes my child does occasionally wear a leash...she doesn't care though)
exploring at the LA Children's Museum
driving the ambulance at the museum
Daddy and AK in the dental exibit
playing in the toddler area
look what I found at lunch today!

5 comments:

Chela said...

What a sweet big girl! We can't wait to see you Anna Kate and play with you!

Thanks for posting so many pictures Jennifer. It helps to get to watch her grow, even if from pictures. Love you!

J Higgins said...

Anna Kate tiene un monito en su espalda-- Said Diego

J Yale said...

Ak doesn't speak spanish but if you are saying Diego loves her AK loves him too!

Anonymous said...

AK is so pretty! I can't believe how big she's gotten! I just wanted to stop by and say hello!

Hope all is well!

Michael and Hannah said...

I know I say it every post, but I can't get over how much BIGGER your AK seems to me than mine! My AK still acts like a baby, but your AK is strutting around like she owns the place! Hilarious! Her independence definitely shines through in photos! Oh, and I MUST get a leash!