Sunday, July 27, 2008

Picture Update

Anna Kate's new house
Check out that smirk
Cutie Pie
AK giving her baby cousin Andi a hug and a kiss.
The hat is just a joke!
Cool Cat AK
AK already tried out the dryer so she thought she would try out the washer too.
Are you done yet mom?
Peek-A-Boo!

Not much going on here besides a teething 1 year old and very hot summer days. I just thought I would post a few new pics of AK.

3 comments:

Chela said...

Aww, AK, you get cuter every post! And soon you will have a cousin to play with. Yey!

Michael and Hannah said...

Where did you get AK's baby stroller/walker? I saw that online but have not been able to find one in a store. I love the picture of Anna Kate sitting in her little pink chair... you can begin to see what she will look like as a big girl!

J Yale said...

My mom got it at Toys R Us. She loves pushing all of her babies/stuffed animals in it