Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Pictures

Last week Joe and I went to a dental convention in Washington D.C. We left AK for 5 whole days with my parents! It was very fun but I was very ready to see my baby. I think she had a great time though. When we got back, we went to dinner for my mom's retirement. Congrats mom! 25 years!!!!!
AK and her Aunt Jill
Joe grilling on Memorial Day
What's up?
Bathing beauty
having funEscape artist

future musician
Cool Cat
Happy Girl
Daddy brushing her first 2 teeth!
Mom's retirement celebration


2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Okay, don't tell Joe, but I've only brushed our Anna Kate's teeth about 5 times so far - and she has 6 teeth them now! We're always so focused on trying to brush Wesley's teeth before bed; poor AK is already suffering from that whole middle child syndrome thing! Our Anna Kate is STILL not crawling, but she's definitely made strides in mobility. She's talking up a storm though, so most people tell me that babies tend to focus on either physical or verbal development, one at a time. But maybe they just say that to make me feel better about my nearly 11-month old non-crawler! Your AK seems older than mine seeing her do such big girl things in those photos!

J Yale said...

I always forget to brush her 2 teeth if I'm the one doing all the nighttime stuff. I should know better! Your AK just doesn't need to crawl yet! She may be one of those who walks and never crawls.