Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Mardi Gras Ya'll!

All the girls having funAK catching a little nap (in all that noise!) The YalesAdam and AdalieJoe and AKOur little princess
The girls and all their loot!










We had a great time this weekend going to visit Adam, Kim and Adalie. We went to a Mardi Gras parade (AK's first) and just hung out. We will miss them so much when they move away! I know they will come back to visit at leat once a year b/c Kim is the biggest Mardi Gras fan I know! Check out Kim's blog for more pics. It was a beautiful day and lots of fun. I think the babies enjoyed it too. Thanks Adam and Kim! Happy Mardi Gras!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We had a wonderful time and are so happy you guys came to visit! I hate that we live far away but we must get together again soon before it is even farther!
BTW-I do love Mardi Gras and must come back every year so you will for sure be seeing me!
Kiss AK for me! She is such a good baby. Her package is in the mail.

aWare said...

AK is so so big! OH MY! She is adorable, she looks so happy! You look great too!