Papa and AK (check out her face!)
Memmie and AK taking a nap
Grandmamma and AK before church
Me and AK
Here is one of my bestest friends Katy meeting Anna Kate for the first time! Katy, it's your turn to have one now!
I'm 2 months old!
Who do you think this looks like?
My first road trip
Going to Grandmamma's Yeah!

I'm 2 months old!
Who do you think this looks like?
My first road trip
Going to Grandmamma's Yeah!
Anna Kate went on her 1st road trip this past weekend! We went to visit Joe's mom and grandparents in Kennett, MO. She did great on the way there and not so great on the way back. Oh well, at least she was good on the way there and during the visit. We had lots of fun showing her off. Here are a few recent pics from last week and our trip this past weekend.
2 comments:
Oh they are so lucky to have Anna Kate! If she is ready for another (shorter) road trip come on over anytime.
Adalie has the same tomato outfit that she has on-I'm thinking we need to get them together in them for pictures!
You look great, mama!
I just love the new pic's. So happy to hear that you had a nice trip to see Joe's mom and all. I can't wait to get to see her again she has gotten so big. I just love all the new faces she makes. Keep them coming. We hope to see you soon.
Love to all!
Post a Comment