Friday, June 15, 2007

Happy Anniversary!











Joe and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary Thursday! We stayed in and ate boiled shrimp! I had a lady that is a patient at my office make a cake. Excuse the cake! It was delicious but it looked kind of funny. Here is a pic from 4 years ago this week.






















We had a sonogram today. I am 34 weeks pregnant this weekend. The baby is 4 lbs right now. It is so wonderful to reach a point where you know that if the baby was born it will make it. The baby is breached right now. We have a few weeks to go so, hopefully the baby will change positions. If not, C section here we come. It's about 50/50 either way right now. No worries from the Dr. or the Yales. Whatever the baby wants to do, we will be okay with. We are confident God will take care of the baby and us!






In other news, we put a purchase agreement on a house in Lafayette! We love it! Here is a picture of the front of the house. It's hard to tell what it looks like from the pic. I will put other pics up later.



We are closing July 20th. Pray that we will not go into labor at the closing! I'm due July 29th. We have not sold our house here yet. We are trusting God that the house will sell, we can close on the other house, and the baby will be healthy! Alot going on but we are hanging in just fine.








Today was really fun. The ladies at my dad's office threw him a surprise shower! It was definitely the first grandfather's shower I have ever been to! It was really fun for his office to get to share in the excitement.


4 comments:

Chela said...

I'm so glad we actually got to BE here for something! You look precious Jenn!

Kimberly said...

Glad baby Y is doing great! Happy 4th Anniversary! Your next years HAVE GOT to be easier than the past 4 (with commuting, moving to AR, going through hurricanes, etc)!
I am DYING to hear about how happy your dad was with his baby shower!

lauren said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad the appointment went well! Love the house! Glad to hear an update on y'all! Hope all is going well and that you're not getting too uncomfortable yet!!

jamie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Has it really been 4 YEARS?!?!? It doesn't seem like that long ago...:)