Sunday, March 18, 2007

21 Weeks and counting...




Here is my 21 week pic. I'm having my sonogram friday! We are a little behind due to scheduling to have the sonogram. We are not finding out what the baby is! I have heard so many opinions about this. People either think you are crazy or they say that that's the only way to go. It's just a personal choice! I'm feeling great! The 2nd trimester is definitely the golden time (at least for me). I'm dreading the hot summer though. I've already thought of all the fun summertime drinks (i.e. snowballs, lemonade, icees) that I can have. It's so pathethic that I can only think about food! Oh well, I have to eat right? That's what I keep telling Joe so he doesn't think I'm a big fatty! I think he is slowly getting used to the new (bigger) me! I also included a couple of pics of some of our best friend's new baby girl! We just love her!

4 comments:

J Higgins said...

why don't you tell Joe to gain some weight too. Then he can start saying, "I love it when they call me big papa, throw ya hands in the air..."

J Yale said...

that's a great idea!

Kimberly said...

You look SO beautiful! I was just posting pics of you guys at our house and I swear you are all belly! I don't have one where you can see your tiny bump and you would never guess you are pregnant!
I love the pics of Maizy! She is a little doll and I hope I can meet her one day!!!
Thanks again for coming to play with us! Come again soon!!!

aWare said...

You have the glow, gorgeous!