Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween!

We went to our friends' house for a party on halloween and had so much fun! Joe was the tooth fairy. I still can't believe I talked him into wearing that costume. It was hysterical! I was a Geisha. I'm sure Joe will be mortified by me posting this pic but I couldn't resist. I also posted this really cute group pic. Everyone went all out with their costumes. I was impressed. Joe did win the costume contest though!

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love it!!!!!!!! So funny! I can't wait to tell Adalie all about the tooth fairy and show her the pictures of him!

jamie said...

Jennifer, you were a cute Geisha...& Joe is VERY brave to wear a fairy costume!!!

jamie said...

I knew it! Those late nights south of St. Ann's. One more thing, what would you do if I did this...Andrew

jamie said...

The last comment was from Andrew, not me!!!

Jennifer C said...

How cool that everyone dressed up--I love costume parties!
Your costume is gorgeous...and obviously Joe has lots of courage and confidence, huh? :)
Looks like fun!

Ose said...

I have been hearing sooooooo much about the "Fairy" and had to check it out for myself! It's good to finally be able to put a face to the visual image I've had for years! I've always heard the fairy's name is either Frolic or Feather...which is it? Do tights get runners??? Looks like y'all had tons of fun!

Narissa said...

Can Adam borrow that costume next year? - I think that Adalie will be able to walk and they can go Trick or treating together! You can use Adam's cowboy costume from this year Joe. By the way - I hardly ever check your blog - but boy was I glad I did tonight!! That picture is really something!

Anonymous said...

I just created an account so I could comment! I LOVE the tooth fairy costume. Hilarious! Hope ya'll are doing ok and I really want to see you over the Christmas holiday.