
Joe and Adam with Adalie! They have come a long way since the Harding Dorm days!

Joe and Jennifer
Destin 2006
We went to Destin this weekend to visit Joe's Dad (and get a little sun!). Weather was great. Monday we came back through New Orleans for the birth of Adalie Grace Hall! It was such an exciting and emotional experience. Joe and I both felt honored to get to be a part of her birth. I had no idea I would be so emotional about the whole thing. It was just so amazing to me. I am the oldest in my family and joe is an only child. We don't have any children of our own (yet!) or nieces/nephews. Adalie is the closest we have. We plan on helping the Hall/Rampey family spoil her rotten. She is beautiful and perfect! We knew she would be though! Look at her parents. Congrats Adam and Kim!
5 comments:
I am sooooooo jealous that Joe got to hold her before me... I am depending on you both to help me do my job well as an aunt(spoil Adalie)...Don't let me down!!!!!
That's a great picture of the 2 of you in Destin...looks like a fun time!
I wish I could've been there, too! I heard from Adam and Kim that you guys were tons of help to them. They're lucky to have such great friends!!
Wow---the FL picture is really good...
Doesn't Joe look like a natural holding a newborn baby?? :)
We are soooo happy that you guys were there for us! You guys mean so much to us and are already so wonderful to Adalie! Your friendships mean the world to us and we can't wait for you to come see Adalie again soon! I will remember the moments of ya'll with us at the hospital for forever-the one of me barfing (were like family, right?) and the one of Joe & Adam. You guys are certainly going to be called her Aunt Jenn & Uncle Joe!
Jennifer-a new update would be great to fill us in on ya'll's busy lives! Take some pics of you guys at a football game? Party? You guys are always doing something fun-I wanna hear all about it!
Post a Comment